Hey everyone! It’s been a couple weeks since our last post. First time we’ve missed a week in over a year! But we’re back 🙂
Today’s video is a bit of a rant. We’re discussing things that nannies HATE.
- Asking your nanny to stay late at the end of the day
- Showing up at home and just “hanging-out” with the nanny.
- Comparing your current nanny to your previous nanny.
- Ignoring your nanny’s opinion or systems she’s set up.
- You or your child treating your nanny like “the help.”
- Expecting your nanny to miraculously change/improve your child
- Micromanaging your nanny – especially if she’s self-employed.
Check out the video above, and then let me know what things YOU hate as a nanny in the comments.
If you hire nannies, what top things do you hate that some nannies do?
Until next time!